Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day 139

Till this day I am afraid to open my heart to learn to love another a day. I tried and tried but I ended up falling for fuck boys who sugar coat words that every girl wants to listen. I am so naive and oblivious. I am still trying to piece back the broken parts of me and return to the happy girl I was.

Till this day, the past still haunts me and the memories of losing my old friends. But I am happy for them, they look so much better without me and I am glad.

I saw someone I deeply cared about cried over someone who wasn't worth anything. That broke my heart. It reminded me of the things that I went through. I am still finding my way back home. Love will break you.

It will kill you and break you. I am 2 months clean and I never want to hurt myself again. All these battle scars will remind me how much I hated everything that broke me and I wanted the pain to go away.  But lately, i am dead on the inside. I no longer cry when I am sad. I no longer feel the emotions running. All I ever felt was emptiness. 


"the thing
worth holding on to
would not have let go."
-Rupi Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment