Friday, March 17, 2017

Day 66

Hi,it’s been awhile. I’m not sure if any of you guys are still reading my blog but oh well. Life hasn’t been good to me for the past 3 months. I am already so done with 2017 even though we are only 3 months into the year. Anyways, I am doing better(?) I guess. Honestly speaking, I’ve no idea what the hell I keep putting myself into. Losing friends, the people I love and losing myself. Such a tragedy, the old me would be so much happier but sadly she’s no longer there.

I am finally starting school in April. It wasn’t easy to persuade my dad into letting me go to SIM to study. I had a big argument with him and he finally decided to give this last opportunity to me. So I am literally going to study every day to make him and myself proud. I am so happy yet sad that I got this chance but my heart ached.

I wanted to share the news with someone important to me but I forgot he was no longer there. I decided it was time to move on because if he is happy, I am happy. Others happiness comes first and mine comes second. When I decided to move on one night, I had a breakdown listening to a song. It was 2 AM, I was sobbing on my bedroom floor trembling. I was useless at this point. I was the one to blame for this really. When he tried to come close to me, I pushed him away thinking that he will be like the others but he was different. He didn’t care if I had makeup on or the fact that I was lazy to reply. He stood by me despite army. I am really grateful that he was part of my life for a short period and I wish him all the best.

Went on many dates with different people, some were nice and fun to be with but others were creepy and fucked up literally. I have so many bad dates but one really traumatized me the most but that story will be kept for another time. I was putting myself in a vulnerable situation. Opening up to people who showed their concern when the fact is that they don’t give a flying f*ck. That’s something bad about me, I open up too easily. Now, I just stay at home because I’m left with 2 weeks plus to have time for myself.

I have to admit, I am afraid to be alone yet I am used to it. I am still trying to figure out and love myself. Maybe it’s a sign, I should pay more attention to myself instead of trying to pleased everyone and being the person I am not. I decided to take a break from social media and my social life for awhile when I start school. I just want to focus on loving myself and my education. If  I ever met a man who would make me feel happy, that will be a different case but for now, I will focus on myself. 
I don’t want to be dependent on the pills to make my mood happier each day. I just want to be fine. It is going to be a tough journey but I will try.

This isn’t farewell, I will be back soon.

Love,
Celeste.

No comments:

Post a Comment