They were right. Guys can't be trusted. I honestly have given up on the idea that I will find the right guy. I've met so many idiots or people that I actually have a thing for but they end up disappearing like a magician act.
Maybe it's time to listen to my psychologist, to give myself time to love myself instead of finding someone who will love me. I thought that maybe if someone could love me as much as I love them, I could finally start to learn to love myself. tragic isn't it? Falling for the wrong people time to time. When I'm finally interested in a guy, I do not know if he wants to continue to talk to me or he is just using me as a toy to pass time.
here's a poem from one of my favorite poem books,
" You must enter a relationship
with yourself
before anyone else."
-ruppi kurr
No comments:
Post a Comment