Sunday, January 31, 2016

February 1,2016

February 1,2016

11:34pm
It's a new month, a new beginning. It's time to get my shit together and be positive. 
It's not that easy to be positive but i'll try. 


12:30AM
Personal:

I'm like a flower that withers to death when there's no sunlight or water.
"I'm only 17." I told myself.

I shouldn't be feeling this dejected. 
Nobody is going to be there for you to heal your broken heart and clean away the tears on your face.

Broken heart isn't cause by relationship with your significant other, it's when you start losing someone you cherish. 

You feel like the friendship starts withering to death like a flower that hasn't been taken care of.

You don't get to be dejected.
The only thing you can ever do is to hold on to the memories left and it soon vanish into the air.

That's when you start falling apart like the petals of a dying flower.

You lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment