Monday, July 20, 2015

Dear Future me.

Dear future me,

Get yourself flowers when you are sad. Be strong. You don't need a guy when you have your comfy bed to go home to. You will be brave. Fight away all the demons in your head, don't let them win. As you grow older, you will start experiencing life changes and hard decision. I want you to know its okay to fail something and please get back on your feet. You need to be happy even when life is a shitty roller-coaster with many obstacles. You will experience people leaving you, having a heart break and many more. I want you to know its okay to cry out and hide in your room and lay in bed. I want you to be brave, because the present me can't. I want you to understand this, Celeste 5 to 10 years down the road, your dreams will come true alright?  Don't give up. So future me, please be rave and fight for your rights and life. I'm sorry that the present me isn't doing great. But I hope the future me is.

love,
Present me.

No comments:

Post a Comment