Saturday, November 15, 2014

Insecurity

We all have somethings that we are insecure about. Weight,size,height,looks you name it. Our insecurities makes us feel bad bout ourselves. No matter how much we try, we still feel not pretty enough in this society.

I here, feels insecure bout how I look, how big my boobs are(serious and not kidding).

Looks:
I'm insecure bout how I look especially not having perfect skin and high forehead. Most people who knows me will know I only pin my fringe when I'm in school. Some can rock the high forehead look but me? I can't. I've small eyes so whenever I smile I frown when I open my eyes bigger. When I go out, I don't even dare to pin my fringe because I know people around will start judging after all we live in a judgemental society. When I go out, I will conceal up all my pimple and scars. Yes I admit that I do it because I'm afraid of being judge because everytime I see beautiful girls insta post or Twitter, I will feel so bad bout how I look and scold myself for not looking after my skin properly when I was younger. I never knew looks matter until I reach teenager stage.

Size of boobs:
I literally had enough of people who makes fun of people who makes fun. Especially when they send hate to your ask.fm and saying you have small boons. Like seriously, I know I have small boobs but you don't need to point out my flaws right. Keep your opinion to yourself.

I'm learning to accept the fact I have small boobs and I'm okay with it. It takes time to accept your flaws. But I can't accept how I look. Maybe one day I will. 

So girls, learn to accept your flaws step by step. Your height,size,weight or more does not define you.(:

Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment